Functional Fitness designed with Plyometric output and body weight resistance. We condition the body for the rigors of Krav Maga training with a variety of workouts, from Spartan 300s to Combat Cardio. Every workout is different but every workout is designed to push you to your limits and get you “Fit for the Fight!”
“Combatives” are anything that causes pain or damage. From punches & kicks to hammer fist & headbutts – if it hurts, it works! Proper form & technique wrapped in aggression is what we serve at this table. Learn how to strike properly, efficiently and effectively.
Focused on specific principles, concepts, offensive & defensive tactics, and their “real world” applications. We break down the threat and give you tactics to eliminate it. Utilizing specific drills & scenarios designed to place you under duress, disorientation and exhaustion, you will learn the realities of “Street Violence” and what it takes to prevent it, and if necessary, defend against it.
Take A Class
Hawaii Krav Maga offer two classes per week at our location on S. Beretania Street in Honolulu. Classes are from 7-9 on Mondays and Thursday. Each class is a combination of Combative Fitness, Combatives & TacticsVIEW SCHEDULE
Classes can be purchased at a drop-in rate or as a monthly membership.
- Drop-in – $30 per day ($20 for first time)
- 1 day a week – $75 per month
- 2 days a week – $120 per month OR buy a multi-month package for additional savings!
- “Sheepdog” Special: : 2 days a week – $100 per month (save $20). Applies to active duty Military and Law Enforcement (families not applicable). *effective January 1, 2018*
- Multi-month packages based on 2x/week:
- $340 for 3 months (save $20)
- $680 for 6 months (save $40)
- $1,340 for 12 months (save $100)
- Multi-month packages based on 1x/week:
- $205 for 3 months (save $20)
- $410 for 6 months (save $40)
- $800 for 12 months (save $100)
*Notes: tuition is due on or before the first class of the month. Pricing is based on a 4 week month (8 classes) – if you miss a class, there are no make-ups. All participants must be at least 15 years of age.